Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Instant ink
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I enrolled in instant ink  - received a free month- received cartridges  - printed fine for first week, but it seems the printer never connected to the HP servers. So the printer was never 'enrolled'. After a short while the printer stopped printing. Numerous sessions with support yielded no results. They were unable to assist with other than generic advice like switch off the printer remove network and try again. They even sent new cartridges thinking they were the issue to no avail. In any case they have been completely unable to really help, repeating the same maneuvers every time. The printer was also 'disenrolled' then reenrolled (I lost the free month and they won't help give that back).  My only course of action is to cancel the service and purchase ink. I am hoping that there will be no issues then. HP Instant Ink is lousy - If someone has some solution or suggestion please do let me know. At this point I would advise all to stay away, esp. since they can't even fix the issue!!  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@iinkmess

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.