Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Envy 5030

Hello,

I have just received my welcome kit for Instant ink. On my printer it's written that I have 4 months free trial, so I chose the most expensive plan and I will decide what to do after the trial period. However, it's not written anywhere that it's a free trial. I will not pay for these months, right?

Thank you

Alessandro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@cseil,

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! This is a great location to get resolutions and interact with experts from the community. As I understand you are having issues related to your HP Instant Ink account. Don't worry I'll be glad to assist you with this.

Your printer should have come with either an enrollment key or a claim code. You should be able to add any promo code during the last phase of the enrollment.

If you have the printer enrolled and if the 4-month trial was not applied, send me a private message with the details below.

So, I can look at your account and get the trial applied. 

could you also help me with the screen shot, from where you got the information about the free trial for four months.As this will help me in further assisting you.

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark accepted solution for this post.

Hope to hear from you soon!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@cseil,

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! This is a great location to get resolutions and interact with experts from the community. As I understand you are having issues related to your HP Instant Ink account. Don't worry I'll be glad to assist you with this.

Your printer should have come with either an enrollment key or a claim code. You should be able to add any promo code during the last phase of the enrollment.

If you have the printer enrolled and if the 4-month trial was not applied, send me a private message with the details below.

So, I can look at your account and get the trial applied. 

could you also help me with the screen shot, from where you got the information about the free trial for four months.As this will help me in further assisting you.

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark accepted solution for this post.

Hope to hear from you soon!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.