Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Officejet 6700 Premium
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I am trying to print artwork on envelopes and can't seem to print all he way to the edge of a business sized envelope. The software always wants me to put the .13 and .47 border around my artwork. Thanks in advance if someone can help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

No, envelopes can not be printed without a border.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

No, envelopes can not be printed without a border.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thank you. Frustrating that I can print a borderless photo but not a borderless envelope. Guess I'll have to print out my artwork and make my own envelopes. Thanks so much for your quick response. 

HP Recommended

You may want to look at printing your data on a Avery label.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.