Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
ENVY 7640

What happened to all my rollover pages on my instantink status page?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@DBtoo42,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you have a concern regarding the rollover pages . Don't worry I'll be glad to help you.

I need to know few details regarding your Instant ink account to help you get this sorted.

In the meantime, to know more about how to navigate through your Instant Ink account page, please go through this: 

Your HP Instant Ink Account page displays all your account information in one place.  

Link: https://instantink.hpconnected.com

*Home: The “Status" section shows if your printer is online or offline and gives details on pages printed, rollover pages and additional pages for the current billing period. “My Ink” will show you if the cartridges are delivered or Installed.

*My Account: My Account will give you the details of your plan, Billing information, Shipping information and Account Settings. If you wish to make any changes you can do it in this session.

*Notification: If you have any issues with your printer or account, check the Notification. This will help you understand the issue.

*Print History: Click Printing History and this shows you the number of pages you print each day. You will also be able to see if you have used Plan pages, rollover pages and additional pages. Billing Cycle will give you printing history for the past months. Use the drop-down to navigate.

This is the section where you can download your monthly Invoices.

*Account History: Click Account History to see all the Billing and Shipping Activity attached to your account. 

*Help Center: Click Help Center to get FAQ's, videos, Help with Troubleshooting, order recycling envelopes, cancel enrollment or contact HP for help.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Could you clease clarify your intention?

What do you see under the Rollover page section for your account? what monthly plan do you have?

if that may clarify, Roll Over pages can be up to your monthly plan pages..

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I have a 50 page plan. On the instantink status page it showes my current pages used (like 8 of 50 pages used).  It has another space where it shows rollover pages (usually 0 of nn pages used). In July I used 42 of 50,  Augest I used32 of 50 which left me with 36 pages in my rollover bank.  This month the status page shows zero rollover pages available.  I am coming up to a time where I will be printing a lot and would use the extra pages.  My question is where did they go, do I still have them but not showing, or are they gone?

HP Recommended

Oops, my math was off.  Should only have 26 rollover pages available.

HP Recommended

@DBtoo42,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you have a concern regarding the rollover pages . Don't worry I'll be glad to help you.

I need to know few details regarding your Instant ink account to help you get this sorted.

In the meantime, to know more about how to navigate through your Instant Ink account page, please go through this: 

Your HP Instant Ink Account page displays all your account information in one place.  

Link: https://instantink.hpconnected.com

*Home: The “Status" section shows if your printer is online or offline and gives details on pages printed, rollover pages and additional pages for the current billing period. “My Ink” will show you if the cartridges are delivered or Installed.

*My Account: My Account will give you the details of your plan, Billing information, Shipping information and Account Settings. If you wish to make any changes you can do it in this session.

*Notification: If you have any issues with your printer or account, check the Notification. This will help you understand the issue.

*Print History: Click Printing History and this shows you the number of pages you print each day. You will also be able to see if you have used Plan pages, rollover pages and additional pages. Billing Cycle will give you printing history for the past months. Use the drop-down to navigate.

This is the section where you can download your monthly Invoices.

*Account History: Click Account History to see all the Billing and Shipping Activity attached to your account. 

*Help Center: Click Help Center to get FAQ's, videos, Help with Troubleshooting, order recycling envelopes, cancel enrollment or contact HP for help.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.