Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Office Pro 9025
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP Office Jet Pro is stuck in the screen the screen that reads "HP Instant Ink - Ink ordered by your printer delivered to your door. Visit www.hpinstantink.com/loi" 

I have tried all the solutions suggested for the similar screen "HP Instant ink - ink ordered by your printer and delivered to your door. Enroll in hpinstantink.com/loi". I cannot get rid of this screen. I am not enrolled in instant ink and now I WILL NEVER ENROLL IN INSTANT INK simply because of the annoyance of this.

So far I have tried the following: 

1) opening the ink service door so the message goes away - when i close it says printer resetting and comes back on

2) powering printer off/on

3) Unplugging printer w/o powering off and waiting 60 seconds

4) Unplugging printer and holding power button for 30 seconds

The printer is only 6 months old and I can't use it. Very frustrating!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @ChrisColden,

I'd like to help!

I understand that the printer is stuck on in "enroll in HP instant ink"

To asssit better-

Could you share an image of the cartridges you are using

Let me know!

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

My Screen is stuck on the same screen , I did just replace the cartages . With the one HP sent out but stuck on this screen 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.