Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP laserjet pro m148fdw

The printer, HP laserjet pro m148fdw prints half page only.  Please what can I do to solve this problem?? 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi Precy,

when does this issue occur?  have you tried printing a demo page, does it print fine?

how about a stand alone copy?

please follow the below steps

1. Make sure that the printer is connected to a direct wall outlet.

2. remove the toner redistribute the toner by gently shaking it and then re install it and try again.

if the issue only occurs while printing from computer then it could be issue with the drivers and you may have to reinstall the software.

Hope this helps.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
HP Recommended

Yes sir. I've done all this, it's yet to work out sir. 

And the problem occurs anytime I print or do a photocopying.  It only prints the half page and leaves the other half empty. 

Will love to get more answers sir. 

HP Recommended

Hi Precy,

Thanks for trying the given steps, below is a document which has some additional steps.

https://support.hp.com/ie-en/product/hp-laserjet-pro-mfp-m148-m149-series/21996897/model/21996903/do...

If this doesnt help then the issue could be with the toner or the imaging drum. If you have tried multiple toners then it has to be faulty imaging drum.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the useful information sir. I'll gwork on this info

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.