cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
TBowers1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Need to replace my Officejet 8600 pro all-in-one, and want a model that can give me same features

HP Recommended
Officejet 8600 pro

My Officejet 8600 pro all-in-one printer is no longer working.  I can turn it on but it keeps giving me error message unable to print due to printer issue.  (I am also willing to pay for an extended warranty to be able to get a live person to talk to me from HP if anyone thinks the printer might be able to be fixed?  The virtual assistant was not helpful).   If I need to buy a new printer and I want an HP all-in-one printer that will give me all of the same features as the 8600 Pro.  I need to be able print, scan, copy & fax.  I also need wireless features for my windows laptop and IPhone.   Please help!  I work from home now more than ever during pandemic and need a fully functioning  printer.  Thank you 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation