cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Neverstop 1001nw duplex issue

HP Recommended
Neverstop 1001nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Installed Neverstop 1001nw using wireless setup. When I try to print duplex, the first side prints and then it tells me to reinsert the page into the paper tray and hit continue. Hitting continue here does nothing. At the same time, an error message pops up in the bottom right of my screen asking if I want to run a diagnostic. If I run the diagnostic, it tells me that nothing is wrong, but does not print the back side. I did discover, by trial and error, that if I hit the Resume button on the printer, it will print the back side of the page. Is all this normal, or is something wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
Level 12
Level 12
4,984 4,968 576 805
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The printer is waiting for a user to press the resume button because the printer doesn't know the user has loaded sheets for a manual duplex to be printed on a 2nd side.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply. As I mentioned, it does work when I press the resume button. But I don't understand why I get a message on screen to press Continue after I reload the paper (nothing happens when I do), AND why I get an error message on screen that says the printer needs attention, Click Here (brings up HP Smart). I shouldn't have to clear these messages off my screen every time I want to print duplex. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation