After about 3 weeks of light use my printer doesn't recognize photo paper in the photo tray! I've tried taking out tray, using different paper, power cycle, and am very distressed since this printer is new! Any ideas? Should I exercise my 1 year warranty?
I understand that the HP Envy 7155 has issues recognizing HP photo paper is in the tray.
I would like to help
Do you face the same issue when making photocopies?
Please remove the papers and perform a Printer Reset
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".