cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Note for common printer problems
Customers receiving the"will damage your computer" message along with others like "unable to access cups/tmp" or "'@%' cannot be opened" need to update their version of the macOS. Please check this article for more information: HP Printers - A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing (macOS) .
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

No start up cartridge

HP Recommended
envy 5055

I have an Envy 5055 with no startup cartridges. How do I bypass this with new full replacement cartridges? Could you help me or send me an email ?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,137 24,025 1,333 1,418
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Peter248

Welcome to the HP support community.

Follow the below steps to skip the setup cartridges.

I have sent you a private message with the steps to bypass the setup ink message which is specific to your printer. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation