cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Note for common printer problems
Customers receiving the"will damage your computer" message along with others like "unable to access cups/tmp" or "'@%' cannot be opened" need to update their version of the macOS. Please check this article for more information: HP Printers - A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing (macOS) .
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Office jet 3830 - havent used in a long time. not printing black.

HP Recommended
HP Pavilian PC, officejet 3830
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

office jet 3830, haven't used in a long time. Tried to print out a 3 page form. First page printed good.  Subsequent pages had no black. Ink level is OK. I've gone thru all the diagnostics. Took the cartridge out and shook it up and put it back in. Tried to copy a page in black mode, came out blank. I need to print a bunch of tax forms! Help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 14
12,673 12,667 865 1,529
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Change the cartridge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation