cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

OfficeJet Pro 9010 can no longer connect to WiFi

HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 9010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

This morning my OfficeJet printer lost WiFi access after 2 months of smooth operation.

The printer not only will not connect to WiFi, but all options relating to WiFi on the printer itself have disappeared - I can't use the touchscreen menu to view anything relating to WiFi.

I've tried restarting the printer, computer and WiFi router. I've also tried resetting the printer, reinstalling the drivers and accessing it through HP Smart.

The Web Access Test page gives the following diagnosis and solution:

Attention: The printer is not connected to a network.

Solution: The printer's wireless feature has been turned off, and the printer has not been set up for a network connection. To set up the printer on the network, use either the HP printer software or the printer's Wireless Setup Wizard. You can also connect the printer to a network using an Ethernet cable. If you are unable to set up the printer wirelessly, try connecting using this method instead.

Note: I have connected the printer via the ethernet cable, which seems to work for the laptop (which can identify and print from the printer) but not for the printer (which reports that the ethernet cable is not connected).

I'm absolutely at my wits end on this so any help much appreciated!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation