cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Ronlh
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

OfficeJet Pro 9015- Both white Power and blue wifi lights flash screen message is B305DFF9

HP Recommended
Example: Snow lepord
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and older

Recent upgrade to OS Big Sur 11.2.2

Officejet Pro 9015 stops being recognized. Both white power and blue wifi lights flash continuously as do the screen symbols for Return, Home and ??. Screen says: B305DFF9. Power will not respond to the switch. Have to unplug the unit after which it runs normally for a few hours. I suspect that when the computer goes to sleep, it loses the printer.

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,642 25,523 1,407 1,477
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ronlh

Welcome to the HP support community.

Perform a power reset

1. Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
  2. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
  3. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
  4. Wait at least 30 seconds.
  5. Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
  6. Turn on the printer.

Update the printer firmware

Here are the steps:- Click here

Remove and add the printer using Airprint

Click the Apple menu, and then select System Preferences.

Depending on your operating system version, click Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.

Click the name of your printer, click the Minus sign, and then delete the printer.

Select printer and click the minus sign

Click the Plus sign, and then click Add Printer or Scanner.

Click the Use or Print Using box, and then select AirPrint

Select AirPrint from the Use menu

Click Add to add the printer to the list.

Try to print.

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation