Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 9025
Other

Printer won't print photo onto 4x6 photo paper. It pulls it through, but doesn't print anything and there are black streaks on the back of the photo. I used a plain piece of paper in tray 2 and it printed the whole image on the paper in the same area it would if it were photo paper. From what I can tell of other people having this exact problem, HP has replaced the printer, but I can't seem to get help through chat support. I'm being told it's my computer software causing the problem. It is not my computer though, I can print everything else without any issues, just not to 4x6 photo paper. Can someone from HP PLEASE HELP!?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@malgreen, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

HI, I have exactly the same issue....did it get resolved? It has left a lot ink in the printer as well so even the standard A4 prints now have streaks all over them!

HP Recommended

Thank you. I did end up getting a message from someone asking for more information, but then nothing. This problem is not resolved.

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot. If you type in "9025 photos" into the community search a fair few posts come up with people posting the same issue...with no solution...so it looks as though printing photos isn't possible on photopaper.

If I find a solution I willl let you know!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.