cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Nootje29
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Please help ( 2nd post)HP envy 7640 won't print, que problem

HP Recommended
hp envy 7640
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello there, i've been wasting the last 2 weeks trying to resolve a printing issue. I can't print anything from my computer, testpage on printer works just fine. Print goes in que for printing , then it is deleted from que. Tried all chat options, hp print doctor says everything is just fine. Tried HP-smart installation and the full version software both install just fine, even prints a sheet with cogratulations on sucsesfull instalation but still not able to print. Tried a few solutions on the forum but no result, please help, getting a little frustrated here 

Also tried on a different printer but i get the same thing, file goes in que for printing but is then deleted from printtasks as if it was printed.

Used print & scan docter, says there are no problems.

Removed adobe flash, didn't help.

Does print from the interface on the printer and also prints a statusreport, but doesn't print anything from the computer.

Tried printing from wordpad

Printspooler has been reset, the dependend  services to

I even bought a new computer but i get the same problem 😞 

PLEASE help, nobody placed a reaction on my previous post  

1 REPLY 1
Nootje29
Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

finally fixed the problem 🙂

I don't know how or why but the "PrintWorkflow_8dc8c" service was shut off @ start-up programs.

So this service wasn't running

Still a thank you to everybody  who took the time to look into my post

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation