cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Kero159
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printer is On but not responding to touching the buttons

HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2755

My printer is on, power button is illuminated and the WIFI button light is steady blue. The small display screen is not displaying any information like it is in sleep mode. I've tried pressing the Power Button to turn it off but it won't respond, I've tried pressing the scanner, WIFI, information buttons but the printer is still not responding. When I try to print something off my phone, on the HP Smart app it says the printer is UNAVAILABLE. I've made sure my phone is connected to the same WIFI as the printer. I made sure the printer face is open and ready to print. The only way I've resolved this issue previously was to unplug the printer completely. Will I have to do this every time I wan't to print something?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation