cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
sly71
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Printer locked with blinking power / Stampante bloccata con power lampeggiante

HP Recommended
hp laser jet mfp m28w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

la mia stampante m28w è bloccata. Quando premo il tasto On, la stampante si accende e la spia verde di accensione lampeggia. Anche la scritta HP sul display è intermittente. Ho provato ad effettuare le operazioni di rimozione del cavo di alimentazione ma la stampante non da segnali.

By google translate: 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)
my m28w printer is frozen. When I press the On button, the printer turns on and the green power light blinks. HP on the display is also intermittent. I tried to remove the power cord but the printer does not give signals.

5 REPLIES 5
RodrigoB
2,193 2,176 39 74
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi sly71

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
sly71
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my m28w printer is stuck. When I press the On button, the printer turns on and the green power light flashes. The HP word on the display is also intermittent. I have tried the steps to remove the power cord but the printer gives no signal.

0 Kudos
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,338 14,321 743 594
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@sly71

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

We'll have to perform a reset on the Printer for this. I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Please do check your inbox on the communities page for the private message.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Brad6435
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I set up the printer and it seemed to work ok.  I sent some files to print and it didn't print.  I cleared the queue and reprinted and still did not print. I ran a few diagnostic apps on HP support and did not help.  I pulled the power cord, waited and plugged in back in and the lights keep flashing with the B8047DF6 on the LCD screen.  I did this multiple times not help.  I reset the router, no help.

Please help or i will return to best buy.

Brad

0 Kudos
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,338 14,321 743 594
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Brad6435

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Which Printer do you have?

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation