Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have an OfficeJet 8035 that I just opened brand new this week. I printed probably 200 pages and started to notice that my color green and purple had large yellow streaks on them. After some more printing, I no longer can get the color green or purple or orange.

I just put in new ink (thinking I was out already - I’m printing a lot of color) and anytime I’m bringing something with a green color, there are large yellow streaks mixed in with the green. What’s happening?

i have cleaned the ink heads with a damp cloth, restarted the printer, reset the printer to default settings, and cleaned the heads in the settings several times, and uninstalled and reinstalled drivers.

I get the same results when trying to scan a colored document.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@adavis12

Welcome to the HP support community.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you. I updated my original post with my printer model. 

HP Recommended

@adavis12

Clean the printhead

• On the printer control panel, swipe down to open the Dashboard, and then touch the Setup icon .
  • Swipe up on the display, and then touch Printer Maintenance.

• Touch Clean Printhead, and then touch Continue.

You can refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

As stated in my original post, I have done this and also manually as guided by another post I found from HP. 

HP Recommended

@adavis12

Thanks for replying!

This looks like a hardware issue.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.