I had bought black ink for my printer recently, but my printer was printing out blank pages. I called in HP and the worker said that it was because I changed my black ink without changing my colored ink even when I told her numerous of time it was not because of that. She refused to help me until I bought new color ink which I did. Now it still does not print normally: for colored ink it brings blue and for black only it prints nothing. How can I fix this?
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".