Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide Format All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I want to print size 10 envelopes on my printer using Microsoft Word 2007. I can upgrade 1-2 versions, if necessary.

I believe there is a video on the printer about how to load envelopes, but I cannot find any videos. It is very difficult to navigate the control panel especially with my shaky hands.

There are several videos on YouTube by HP about printing addresses on envelopes, but they are not for my printer. The 7740 is the same printer as the 7720. I would like the video to show me how to load a single envelope, compose the Word document, and print the return and "to" addresses. I currently have more than 50 letters and envelopes to print. Each letter and envelope will be a separate file.

Any  additional suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Give this link a try.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Give this link a try.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

This shows me how to load the envelopes. Now I have to learn how to set up an envelope using MS Word. I have seen several videos on YouTube.

HP Recommended

This shows me how to load the envelopes. Now I have to learn how to set up an envelope using MS Word. I have seen several videos on YouTube.

HP Recommended

MS also has tutorials on the subject. 

HP Recommended

The following helped me:

Word 2007 Tutorial 22 - Making an Envelope - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdVCgCxjvdg  I have Word 2007.

This also helped:

HP Printers - Printing Envelopes (Windows) - https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03306941

All replies helped me.

I am trying to trade in my HP 7720 for and HP 7740. Much better printer. I am working with HP on this.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.