cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
CMM_
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Printing black horizontal lines - OFFICE JET 3830 ALL IN ONE PRINTER

HP Recommended
OFFICE JET 3830 ALL IN ONE PRI
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hey Everyone,

I am having a problem when printing: There are horizontal black lines appearing. Some appear to be above the text, and in other cases below. I have tried all of the maintenence options several times. Please see attached photos. I have recently replaced the ink with non HP inks, but from a reputable company with very good reviews.

Any advice appreciated, thanks 🙂

20170919_131011.jpg20170919_131015.jpg20170919_131019.jpg20170919_131041.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Dhruv_SECblr
Level 4
Level 4
107 71 3 9
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

We understand you are experiencing print quality issues on the printer. Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps recommended in the link below:

https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-3830-all-in-one-printer-series/7172321/document/c0...

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

I am an HP employee, but the posts are my own. If my post helped you, kindly click the Thumbs Up, Accepted Solution buttons. Cheers!
0 Kudos
VEER_KN
Level 3
Level 3
55 55 0 4
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there, in case of poor print quality (horizontal lines) we need few troubleshooting steps. Please follow the link

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-3830-all-in-one-printer-series/7172321/document/c0...

If you need any assistance please replay.

thank you.

Regards
VEER_KN

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation