Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP 5520 (999E22)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Suddenly have a problem printing, tried the usual uninstalling and reinstalling, it works for a couple of prints then goes to error again. Switched laptop, printer and router off, waited for a while, more than 60 seconds, switched router on, once connected, switched laptop on, once booted up, switched printer on. Same result, prints a couple of different docs, left it a few minutes, tried again, error.

This is really strange and frustrating, I can still print from my phone and my wife's HP laptop, Been working with HP support through What's App but you go so far and they then just ignore you.

Appreciate any help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

No thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.