Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One Printer series - N911
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just bought a new HP mini tower with Windows 10. I used to have an HP full tower with Windows 7. Both machines are 64 bit. With the older computer and Win7, when I wanted to print two 5X7 pictures on one page, I would just select the option of 2 pictures per page and I would get two 5X7 pictures on one page. With the new computer and Win10 I have no option. I can only get one picture per page no matter what size I want. This wastes a lot of expensive paper not being able to print more than one picture per page. Does any one know if there is a command for more than one picture per page? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@62Vette

Please download and install the following software

http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/consumer/digital_photography/free/software/photo-creations.html

You can put few photos on one sheet/page using few simple steps

(a) Open HP Photo Creations,

(b) Select Multi-up Prints or Collage Prints

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@62Vette

Please download and install the following software

http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/consumer/digital_photography/free/software/photo-creations.html

You can put few photos on one sheet/page using few simple steps

(a) Open HP Photo Creations,

(b) Select Multi-up Prints or Collage Prints

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your suggestion but, this is a workaround for what I previously had when I printed multiple pictures on one sheet. Besides, this workaround doesn't really do the job that well.

HP Recommended

I was having this same frustration!! I discoverd that if you right click the photo(s) in windows explorer and click print, it opens the old, familiar print dialog which works just like it used to. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.