cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Step-By-Step1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printing photos/documents with pictures will not work.

HP Recommended
Office Jet Pro 9010

My Printer has stopped printing photographs or documents that has a picture/photo on it. It will print normal text documents fine however when I go to print photographs etc, it will start as if it is going to print and then nothing happens. The light at the top of the touch screen pad will change from solid green and just start to flash. After a few minutes it will then just sit the paper out with half a small part of the photo printed. 

I am printing wallet sized photos onto a4 paper as I normally would do each week for work purposes however this past 2 weeks have had this problem. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have tried printing from other laptops and still no luck. 

Any help would be appreciated

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
33,256 32,733 3,051 11,061
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Step-By-Step1 

The printer might be "stuck" or it might benefit from having the Firmware updated.

HP Printers - Printer Turns Off Unexpectedly or Repeatedly

Step 2: Restart the printer

Step 3: Update the Firmware

At this writing, there is a Firmware update for 002.2135A

HP OfficeJet 9010/OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Printer series firmware update 

HP Printer Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer  - Solve Problems

“Things that are your printer”

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Printer 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation