Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP 2700
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Bonjour,

J'ai une imprimante HP 2700, le problème que j'ai ,c'est que quand je veux imprimer ,la feuille quand elle ressors elle ne m'imprime pas tout , je veux dire que les écritures en bas de page, elle ne s'affiche pas sur la feuille qui ressors de l'imprimante, et ça me fait la même chose pour la photocopie.

J'aurais aimer savoir qu'est ce que je pourrais faire pour régler ca.

Merci à vous

Cordialement

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Ness85

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I have an HP 2700 printer, the problem I have is that when I want to print, the sheet when it comes out does not print everything to me, I mean that the writings at the bottom of the page, it does not not displayed on the sheet that comes out of the printer, and it does the same to me for photocopying. I would like to know what I could do to fix this.

HP Recommended

@Ness85

Welcome to the HP support community.

Clean the ink cartridges using HP Smart

1. On HP Smart Home page, select your printer or select Printer Settings.

2. Go to Tools and select Print Quality Tools.

3. Click Clean Printheads.

A Print Quality Diagnostic page prints.

Example of a Print Quality Diagnostic page without defects

4. Examine the Print Quality Diagnostic page.

• If the print quality is acceptable, click Done. You can stop troubleshooting.

• If the print quality is unacceptable, click Second Level Clean when prompted to continue the next level of cleaning.

You can refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.