cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Clortongsy
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Purchased incorrect Ink catridge

HP Recommended
HP DESKJET 2540 ALL-IN-ONE SERIES
Chrome OS

After opening the cardboard packaging and in front of my printer, i realized I accidently purchased the incorrect ink catridge to my 2540 deskjet. I purchased 65 when it takes a 61. The ink is still encased in the original plastic seal packaging with the receipt, but unfortunately, Walmart won't accept the ink back, not even for an exchange all because the cardboard package is gone. I still have the receipt and the ink in it's original plastic packaging. I don't want a refund, just an exchange to the correct ink that i can use for my printer. Please help!!!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation