cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Cookie9
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Purchased wrong cartridges unsused are exchanges possible ?

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 2575
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have purchased on 08/05/17 and OPENED the wrong inkjet cartridges HP 350 & 351 (2 pack SD412EE) for my HP Photosmart 2575 printer, that I am unable to and have not been used. I have seen other posts about 'Support' being able to exchange wrongly purchased cartridges is this still possible or have I just wasted my money.

I should have bought HP HP338 Black & HP343 Tri colour and neither did i purchase them through HP but pick them up locally at Currys/PC World.

I am running back to the store having had no joy on the phone, but not holding my breath as i have opened the packs.

Any options are welcome even if there is a source/recipient charity who can benefit and use the unused cartridges.

KR

Chris (Cookie9)

3 REPLIES 3
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,513
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If they are unopened you should take them back to the store.  HP may accept only new, unopened cartridges back.

Cookie9
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thanks but they are opened.
0 Kudos
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,513
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

eBay.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation