cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
PhilNam
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Rayon lumineux vert (vitre du scanner)

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 6950

/Imprimante HP OfficeJet 6950 Tout-en-un

Bonjour, depuis quelques jours, j’observe (en soulevant le capot de vitre), sur toute la largeur gauche de la vitre du scanner, une ligne verte clignotante (un rayon lumineux à gauche de la vitre, occasionnel, généralement vert, parfois blanc).

Cela ne m’a pas interpellé auparavant. Je pense que cela est nouveau depuis quelques jours.

Je n’ai pas trouvé l’explication dans mes recherches Internet (site HP et autres)

Qu’est-ce que c’est ? Quelle signification ? Est-ce normal ou problématique ?

Merci d’avance pour votre information, PhilNam.

2 REPLIES 2
PhilNam
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Product: HP OfficeJet 6950 All-in-one

Hello, for a few days, I have observed (by lifting the window cover), across the entire left width of the scanner glass, a blinking green line (a light ray to the left of the glass, occasional, generally green, sometimes white ).
It didn't appeal to me before. I think this has been new for a few days.
I did not find the explanation in my internet searches (HP site and others)
What is that ? What significance? Is this normal or problematic?
Thanks in advance for your information, PhilNam.

0 Kudos
PhilNam
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I specify that printing and scanning continue to function normally, PhilNam

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation