Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: forgot wireless printer password

HP Recommended

Anyone know how to recover or reset wifi password to the HP 3630 Series Printer?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,396 2,324
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LGUY398,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you need assistance with the wireless password for your HP DeskJet printer. Don't worry I'll be glad to help you with this.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

What password are you referring to? Is it Wifi Direct password or Wireless password

I would suggest here is to restore the network settings to default: 

If the issue persists, I would suggest here is to perform an advanced reset on the printer for which we are going to take this conversation into a private message.

The reason why we are utilizing private message is because the instructions are specific only to your printer model. If others use it for a different model then they might harm the printer.

I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation