cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 2
15 11 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Re: getting printer to stay online

HP Recommended

yeah, it's bad.  To be honest, 

I’m sure part of the issue is my internet provider.  However, when I call HP, what irritates me so much is that no communication is recorded in some way so I end up repeating myself all of the time.  The internet provider has been given various settings over the past six months from various HP assistants.  They all act like they are giving me information for the first time.  Treating me like I’m an idiot is so uncalled for.  On the other hand, the HP dcik treating me like I’m a person with a low IQ doesn’t know I called say… two days before!  Then when the HP person acts like they have ‘Solved the problem’, they get angry with me when I say, ‘no, you didn’t…. I’ll bet money on it.’   Then they do not believe me and cancel my last case number.  So I have to create another one..  It’s a mess. I dread printing anything.  If I can get a friend to print something off, I’ll jump at the chance. 

Before calling HP, try youtube... sometimes videos addressing your issue can help.  

I’m sending you my greatest sympathies.  I’m so very, very sorry this is happening to you too.  Please know that you are not alone.  The best piece of advice I can give you is not to be in a hurry when you call HP, it can take up to a couple of hours for them to get you printing this week.  The next week, it could take less than an hour.  You will need product and serial numbers.   Save that info because you will be asked for it every single time you call.  The sad part about it is that you’ll never get that time back; the good news is that you are providing some guy overseas job security.  Keep updating this post because it’ll get buried.   

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation