Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Photo 7858
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I got excited to setup my new printer and forgot to redeem the 9 free months of HP Instant Ink during enrollment. Could HP kindly help me apply my Pin Code to my account so that I can still have that offering. I would really appreciate your help. BTW printer setup was super smooth and am already loving it. 

Regards
Raminder

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Raminder_Singh

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Raminder_Singh

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Same situation for me.  Setup seemed to go smoothly despite the intermittent outages of my internet connection (ISP issues).  The computer networks and prints well.  However I do need help redeeming my 9 month free ink.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

@PgUp here's what you need to do:

Please check the contents of your printer box for an enrollment code relating to your trial.

Note: 

• If you are in the trial subscription of the 15 pages plan, And you wish to enable the free months from the offer made to you,
  • You'll need to upgrade the plan to 50, 100 or 300 page-plan.
  • Please note that you will be charged only after the free trial ends though you have upgraded to any of the above paid plans
    • Please change the same and get back to us with the results,

If you have the printer enrolled and if the trial was not applied, Please send me a screenshot of the trial through a private message with the details and I'll get the trial applied. 

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it as I've sent out a message to get this started:

Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

We eagerly await your response,

Help us, help you.

And Take care.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.