cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
A-witty-name
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Remove and reinstall the indicated cart

HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 6234

I have an HP Envy Photo 6234 printer which has an error message telling me to reinstall the indicated cartridge. I have done this with no effect. I have reset the printer, I have checked it has the latest firmware and I have replaced the cartridge with a brand new one, but still the error message persists.

I have read many of the other threads listing this error and followed the instructions but to no avail. I am an instant ink customer (Account: 3547199677) using genuine HP cartridges. Any ideas what I can do?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation