1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

SL-M2020 - Macbook pro only prints 1 page

HP Recommended
samsung SL-M2020 (HP)
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hi

I recently updated to Big Sur and now whenever I try to print something the print queue pops up with the queued document, but then it pretty quickly shows as completed despite the printer not having printed anything.

Oddly, if I disconnect the printer from its socket and then reconnect it, the printer will print from my macbook, but only 1 document. Future documents, even if queued at the same time as the first one, won't print.

The macbook and printer are connected to the same network and use airprint to connect. Another interesting point is when I click to print a document, I will hear a tiny click in the printer, as if to show activity like it's receiving data. The the lights flicker, but nothing ends up printing. 

I have not been able to find anyone else with this problem. If I print from any other device in the house like my phone or my wife's macbook this issue doesn't appear.

Thank you!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation