cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
rfriz93
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Samsung C3060FR Photo printing problem!!

HP Recommended
Samsung C3060FR Multifunction printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi!

I am trying to print photos that are saved in my 'pictures' file in documents, I have never had a problem before but for some reason when I go to print from there now it is putting a large white line through it so you cannot see most of the picture. I am attempting to print 'wallet sized pictures'. And ideally need 9 pictures to a page when printing lots of photos, but suddenly it has stopped doing this. 

When I put the photos on a word document it prints them no problem, likewise if I print them individually from the 'photo' app installed on my computer it will print. It is just when I print directly from pictures that it does this blocking of the picture?

Please can someone help! We have been trying for ages to sort it and getting nowhere, I have contacted HP and nobody has gotten back to me yet. 

I have looked through all of the settings on the computer via the control panel and nothing seems different.

Thank-you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,259 30,973 5,335 12,428
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please run Windows Update and ensure any latest updates are installed, including any optional updates.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/update-windows-10-3c5ae7fc-9fb6-9af1-1984-b5e0412c556a

This should likely resolve such a problem printing from the Print dialog of the OS, started after a recent update.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation