cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
CTEUser
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Setting print margins

HP Recommended
Laserjet Pro MFP M479fdw
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

How do I set my print margins? When printing from Microsoft Outlook emails, part of the text is cut off.

I don't know if this is a Windows 7 issue with this machine or an HP printer issue.

Can someone help, please? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Anderson_CR
Level 4
Level 4
119 119 3 5
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Hope you are fine,  normally thats part of the Outlook application.  The best recommendation is to print the same email content from a word document or PDF and print it from there, if it prints ok, could be an App issue, but if its still printing cut off from any app, please try installing an Universal PostScript driver. Here is the link for the driver , click_here

Regards,

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation