Touch the control panel display to select print, fax, copy, and scan options from the main menu. Swipe your finger across the display to scroll through the menus.
Figure : Example of the control panel display menus
The following list describes the functionality of each option:
1. Copy: The option opens the Copy menu to select a copy type or change the copy settings.
2. Scan: The option opens the Scan To menu to select a destination for your scan.
3. Fax: The option opens a screen to send a fax or change fax settings.
4. HP Printables: The option provides a quick way to access and print information from the web such as coupons, coloring pages, puzzles, and more.
5. Quick Forms: The option opens the Quick Forms menu where you can select a form to print.
6. Setup: The option opens the Setup menu to change preferences and use tools to perform maintenance tasks.
7. Help: The option opens the Help menu to view how-to videos, printer feature information, and tips.
8. HP ePrint icon: The option opens the Web Services Summary menu to check ePrint status details, change ePrint settings, or print a Web Services Information page.
9. Wireless Direct icon: The option opens the Wireless Direct Summary menu to turn on or off HP wireless direct printing and display the wireless direct name and password.
10. Wireless icon: The Wireless icon opens the Wireless Summary menu to check wireless status and change wireless settings. You can print a wireless test report to help diagnose network connection issues. If there is no network connection, the Wireless icon displays by default.
11. Ink icon: The option shows estimated ink levels by ink cartridge. The icon displays a warning symbol if the ink level is less than the minimum expected ink level.
12. Fax status icon: The option opens status information for the Auto Answer function, fax logs, and the fax sound volume.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
And, Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".