Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 9015
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This has to be the WORSE implemented inkjet printer that HP has thrown upon the buying public!  I've spent the better part of 1 year trying to get this P.O.S. running consistently.  I've made several calls to HP technical assistance and each time the technician was able to institute an HP ONLY KNOWN work around.  The printer functioned okay for a couple of days then lapsed into it's state of not operating.  My latest problem is now in printing envelopes from MS Word, a task that NO OTHER PRINTER has had a problem with.  I give up and I'm going to try to get my $229,00 back and get some other brand (Epson?).  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@alexandre1946 

OK..  Comments  noted.

If you do decide to ask for our help, please let us know what you are doing, how you are preparing the envelope for printing, the size and type of envelope, what you have tried, what is happening...

No?  Perfectly OK.

Printer  Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer  - Solve Problems

“Things that are your printer”

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Printer 

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.