Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
My HP Envy 4520 suddenly refused to print in color. All the settings appeared to be correct. How I fixed this on Windows was to remove and re-add the printer as follows:
1. In the Windows search at the bottom left of the desktop enter "printer"
2. Select Printers and Scanners
3. Click on your printer in the list.
4. Click Remove.
5. At the top click Add a Printer or Scanner
6. Hopefully you will see your printer appear, add it and try printing again.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community