Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
M254dw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a "supply problem" message showing on my laser jet pro M254dw. It would seem to be a regular problem in the forum but I am unable to get the fix for it. Can anyone assist please.

obo2104

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @obo2104,
Welcome to the HP Support Community!

The information is too inaccurate. Which message is displayed exactly, here is more detailed information Color LaserJet Pro - 10.xx and Supplies Messages , if the desired information is not included, then

print a Supply Status report, see, see HP Color LaserJet Pro M253-M254 - User Guide, photograph this page and upload it here.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Andreas

If my post resolved your problem please mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks”.

I'm not an employee of HP, I'm as volunteer here.

Inquiries via private messages (PM) cannot be answered.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.