cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,085 488 958
Message 11 of 58
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @Liron

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options, if any. 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,085 488 958
Message 12 of 58
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @45RPM

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options, if any. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,085 488 958
Message 13 of 58
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @PKHarmon,

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

klapfaddle
Level 3
45 28 0 3
Message 14 of 58
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am also unable to connect to this site. I see here that this is not just me, very common. SO HP what's the deal - is your offer just a trap to get our ifo, a hoax? One more bit HP takes & does not give. Please let us know an actual answer of how to fix this or if not why you have an offer you can refuse.

Tags (1)
Zoe90
1 1 0 1
Message 15 of 58
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am having the same issue with my HP 2022. I have never had this problem before and have claimed rewards back many times. However, now it takes me to this website:

http://hprewards.austin.hp.com/RRPublic/null?crver=1&locale=en-GB&tp=KSTS&pn=Officejet+2620+All-in-O...

With this message:

This site can’t be reached

hprewards.austin.hp.com refused to connect.

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Thanks 

Zoe
Tags (1)
klapfaddle
Level 3
45 28 0 3
Message 16 of 58
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is utter trash. The link above also gives "unable to connect" message on my browser. Once again HP you have proven to be a mere money grubbing big corp that does not really serve the people. It's nothing but a trap for you to get more and more. Utter total greed.

Tags (1)
Joe_Mroz
2 2 0 1
Message 17 of 58
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It seems like a bit of a scam.  I have never been able to "claim a reward"

Tags (1)
45RPM
Level 2
17 14 0 12
Message 18 of 58
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Joe_Mroz wrote:

It seems like a bit of a scam.  I have never been able to "claim a reward"

Hello Joe_Mroz

I don't think it's a scam.  It seems to me more like incompetence.

I bought my ink unaware of any reward – I needed ink and thought the branded stuff might be better.

Then I start getting popups invading my PC.  Even worse, the popups tell me to go to an unreachable website.

This problem appears extensive, (try Googling the keywords in this thread) yet HP seem indifferent.

I’ve said already, it’s a good idea to give rewards but why is it such an invasive process.  It is so complex that even HP themselves are baffled.

Tags (1)
PKHarmon
Level 1
3 3 0 4
Message 19 of 58
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're right. It's not a scam. (I've redeemed rewards from HP a number of times over the years.) And HP isn't indifferent either. I've already received several communications from them about this specific problem. And if you look back through this thread, you'll see several responses from them. I'll be surprised if there's not a solution in the near future.

If you've ever done any programming yourself, or if you build websites or apps where there are lots of moving parts that have to play well together, you've seen bugs before.

I'm sure HP will get it worked out. I've been an HP customer for over 20 years. Not my first rodeo with HP (or other brand) printer software issues. But I must say those type errors from HP are much more rare now than they once were.

Tags (1)
klapfaddle
Level 3
45 28 0 3
Message 20 of 58
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ot has been my long experience with HP over many   years using many HP products that they really do not give a flying fruit loop about people, their number one  concern is the profits.    And with ink they make a bloody fortune. I  had a cartridge of black and i do  VERY  ittle printing and it ran out within less  than  2 months. HP has gone way down in cust.   service and quality A LOT. IMHO

Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation