cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
MiguelABZ
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Where to purchase Power Supply for CM1415fn

HP Recommended
CM1415fn

We had a power spike at home and it appears the power supply suffered. The printer does NOT power up or shows any life on the LCD.

Is it possible to purchase the power supply module that goes inside the MFP?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,463 26,787 2,441 9,222
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The HP Partsurfer Site here lists parts for the Laserjet CM1415fn.  I do not know which model you have, but select the country, then search for Laserjet CM1415fn.  There are a few models that map to this model, select the proper pone and then look for the power supply.  Note there are 110V and 220V models, make sure you pick the correct model.  It appears the parts are no longer available from Partsurfer, but find the part number for the supply you need and then do a search for that number.  I did this for a few of the options, it seems that are several suppliers that offer the supplies new or refurbished.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation