cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Tackmakr
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

White Lines through Black text

HP Recommended
C7250 All in one
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

White Horizontal lines through black text. Changed cartidge, checked paper, cleaned printheads multiple times.  It does NOT happen when I print The extended Diagnostics Test page. Even the black square is solid. Tried to run printhead alignment, It does have a line through the black boxes and it says alignment failed. I went though the suggestins on the HP troubleshooting page.

3 REPLIES 3
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,260 20,244 1,233 1,257
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Tackmakr

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I appreciate all your efforts and expertise in troubleshooting this issue

Do you face the same issue when making Photocopies?

I have sent you private message with the next course of action

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Tackmakr
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the suggestion, tried it yesterday and the liners are there too.

I pulled out a seldom printer to use, it kinda did the same think but after putting in a new cartrige, cleaning printheads and re aligning it works fine. So I'm guessing the printhead may be shot on the 7250?

0 Kudos
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,260 20,244 1,233 1,257
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Tackmakr

Yes this seems to be an issue with the Printhead. You can contact our Phone Support as suggested in the private message for Service Options

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation