cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2
9 6 1 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Will HP564XL ink cartridge work in a European 7520 printer?

HP Recommended

What are the technical differences btwn the 364 and 564 cartridges?  

If I purchase a new 7520 printer in France - will it accept my HP564XL cartridges?

Or is there another printer available that will use HP564XL cartridges?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,692 7,685 427 599
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Jonvo10,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you wanted to know if the new HP 7520 printers purchased in France will accept HP564XL cartridges.

No, in France, you need to use HP 364 cartridges.

You may check the link: Finding Ink Cartridges after Moving to Another Country/Region

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Author
Level 2
9 6 1 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you Rainbow.

I have 3 sets of HP564XL cartridges and I live in France.

Which printer can I purchase in Europe that will use these cartridges - or will HP exchange these cartridges for other cartridges?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,692 7,685 427 599
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Jonvo10,

Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you wanted to know if the HP564XL  cartridges can be exchanged for HP 364 cartridges. 

All the HP 7520 printers available in France will use HP 364 cartridges only. Regarding the exchange, I suggest that you contact HP phone support from this link: www.hp.com/contacthp
You may select the country and type the product# of the unit and then follow the on-screen instructions to contact HP phone support.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation