cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Work computer stuck on "flip on short side." No admin rights.

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We have an OJ Pro 7740 printer. I have a computer that prints to the printer just fine. My husband's computer however, does not. 

His computer is supplied by his company and he does not have admin rights to it, so he can't install anything - not even HP Smart.

When he set up the computer, about 2 months ago, it found the printer and he could print a test page. However, anything longer than one page prints front to back AND flips on the short edge. It doesn't matter what program he's using. 

The driver is the exact same as the driver on my computer: 6/21/2006    -    10.0.18362.1

He doesn't mind the front to back printing, but he really needs it to flip on the long edge.

The settings say to flip on long edge ... in the software, in the printer properties, everywhere we can find.  We have also tried setting it to not print on both sides of the paper, but it still prints out double sided, flipping on the short edge. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Susie

Kansas

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation