cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

all in one 3700 series prints blank page

HP Recommended
macOS 10.14 Mojave

My 3755 all in one was working fine, cartridges over 50% full, then it just started printing blank pages from Pages. it will give me a halfhearted test page - very faint.  i have done the cleaning protocol. 

It stoped in the middle of a page. Seemed like it ran out of black ink. I changed the cartridges but no change. 

i had just just updated firmware and driver and printed the first page perfectly. I had also solved the 5G connectivity issue and could print wirelessly again. Now this.  Not sure it’s worth buying a new printer as I haven’t used this one much.

Has anyone run across this? Printer “prints” a blank pages in color and/or black and white. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,058 19,037 1,177 1,179
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@boatlady2020

If the issue persists after performing all these troubleshooting steps, I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation