Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

c309a printhead problem

HP Recommended
HP Elite Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a c309 that wasn't recognizing the new cartridge's, so I fixed it by removing the printer head and cleaning it. Then it failed the printhead alignment but still printed properly. Every time I turn it on after being off, it would aske to load plain white paper, and it would do a printhead alignment, and it would Fail every time....but still allow normal printing. To fix the alignment failure, I removed the printhead and cleaned it again. Now it will not even move off the Printhead Problem screen, asking me to remove the cartriges, the printhead, and then reinstall it.

I've also powered down and removed power to the power supply for 60 seconds, and still the same error. Now I cannot print at all.  

Please help! Thank you!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation