Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 6950
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Idea how to solve the error 0xb32fff1c ? Very often the printer gets totally blocked and I have to unplug it but it is very noisy...

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@essepoint

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

• - Turn on the printer.
  • - Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
  • - Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
  • - Remove the ink cartridges from the printer and clean the electrical contacts with a  lint free cloth
  • - With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
  • - Wait at least 60 seconds.
  • - Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
  • NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
  • - Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
  • - Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
  • - The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
  • - Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
  • - Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door.
  • - If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.

Also ensure the printer has the latest Firmware https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/ish_1776648-1643972-16

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you but this procedure is ok for 2 or 3 days then the error returns 

HP Recommended

@essepoint

Thank you for posting back.

Let's try Root level uninstall and reinstall printer drivers to check,  whether the issue reoccurs or not. 

• Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them.
  • Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
  • Then press the "windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window open - Type "printui.exe /s" and press enter.
  • Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.
  • Again, go to run window, type – “c:/programdata” – Go to Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.

To reinstall, click here.
If the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure. Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/ 

​​​​​​​Hope this helps!  
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.