Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

faulty HP print cartridges HP63XL B/C

HP Recommended
HP Officejet 5258
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have Original HP Cartridges HP63XL black and color combo pack. The warranty end date is April of 2021. The HP website says take them back to retailer (Sam's Club - they said no, they only accept returns within 14 days of purchase); Contact regional support rep - that's a joke - no phone number on package or click Contact HP.  This whole process is a joke.  I cannot speak to a human, the virtual agent is a joke.  I purchased new, authentic cartridges and they work, but how in God's green earth do I exercise my warranty claim?  Before the cartridges failed, I had more than 3/4 capacity left in each cartridge.  I think their warranty is a scam.  I called one HP number and they claim I can create a case number - never could find how to do that.  When you are on a fixed income, $72 and change is not something I wish to flush down the toilet.  I've been dealing with this for almost a week.  The printer printed fine just before Christmas and then the black ink failed followed by the color.  Now, almost an additional $50 spent on new cartridges which work great today - when will those fail? How do I get my warranty addressed?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,449 19,428 1,200 1,201
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@frustratedinGA1

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team

Please check your Inbox for more instructions

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation