Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
I am getting a notice on my HP Officejet 6600 " Inc system failure"
Thank you for reaching HP Community. I would be happy to help!
Are you facing this issue after any hardware changes?
Remove the cartridge and check for the error message?
I suggest you do a Hard Reset on the printer
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
If the issue persists, please follow the solution in the below link.
Click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-6600-e-all-in-one-printer-series-h711/4322968/docu...
Keep me posted, how it goes!
If the information provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
Raj1788I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community