Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Laser Jet Pro M15W
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Laser Jet Pro M15W   Back in January of 2019 on Windows 10  64bit I was able to print on size 8 1/2" envelopes using MS Word 2013.  With the recent HP drivers...  (basic drivers?)  the address prints half off the envelope.  The only size envelope that will print is a NO 10 which is 4.125" by 9.5".     After 30 days of new support the customer is OOL.  Any third party drivers out there that will allow me to print on 8 1/2" envelopes?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

May not help alot, but one suggestion would be to make sure that you have an actual HP driver and not a Microsoft V4 or IPP driver installed, as they have fewer features. Typically you should be able to set a custom paper size one way to get around it.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.